Sexual Harassment in the Workplace
Time & Location
About the Event
What is sexual harassment? Sexual harassment is a form of unfair discrimination based on the grounds of sex, gender and/or sexual orientation.
“Sexual harassment is unwelcome conduct of a sexual nature that violates the rights of an employee and constitutes a barrier to equity in the workplace, taking into account all of the following factors:
- Whether the harassment is on the prohibited grounds of sex and/or gender and/or sexual orientation
- Whether the sexual conduct was unwelcome
- The nature and the extent of the sexual conduct
- The impact of the sexual conduct on the employee”
In this episode of #DigitalConversations we explore defining, combating and reporting sexual harrassment in the workplace so as to provide our YLC members with the tools to feel safe in their places of business.
About your speakers:
- #DigitalConversationsZAR 0ZAR 00ZAR 0